...Radiating the light for others to see.

TRENDING

YOU WILL STRUGGLE TO MANIFEST WHEN YOU DON'T DO THIS



You are probably on a journey to stardom, you want to explore life to its fullest, harnessing your inner abilities to attain that height you envisioned for yourself, your family or your business.
You already have a path you follow to ensure the desire of your heart come to past. You've read books, watched videos, listened to audio programs and read insightful articles in your field.
You think you have what it takes to manifest because you think you are fully equip with the requisite knowledge to do so.
But you will always struggle to manifest if you don't embrace yourself and your own ways.
You've learnt so much and you already have a role model, but it is dangerous to Express manifestation using the template of someone you admire.

My topic here is disguised to be ORIGINALITY.
I've failed in no small way trying to speak like someone or write like someone I admire and I want to save you the frustration of wasting time failing.
Even though when i don't fail, the followers always had a way of discerning who spoke the word i spoke.
Since that day, I've decided to package myself and honour my uniqueness rather than trying to function in the template of another man or woman.
And I tell you, truly, this has paid off mightily, I am currently swimming is success because I have embrace myself and my abilities.
A borrower will forever be slave to the lender, for you not to he a slave, you need to learn how to master and honour your own styles.
You will stagger to grow if you don't appreciate your own style.
Every great person you see today has subscribe to this package of honouring their own unique style.
Remember I always say, your SIMILARITIES will make you 2826363836 but your DIFFERENCE will make you number 1.
I'm not telling you that you shouldn't submit to mentorship, but because your mentor said "Fatima is a girl" doesn't mean you should say the same "The girl is fatima" is the same thing.
I encourage you to do things uniquely.
Don't try to change the system, use the system in a way nobody has.
Because everybody sells Clothes doesn't mean you should, you can learn sales from that person, you can adopt the system but formulate your own process and subject.
Before I digress and dig out my emotions on this content, I'll rather pause here and let you assimilate as I come your way again.
Tell me If you got value...
Thanks
Uzoma Oranebo Christian
Business Intelligence strategist

About wisdom

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.