...Radiating the light for others to see.

TRENDING

HOW PROCRASTINATION MADE ME LOSE THE GIRL OF MY DREAMS 😢




As a handsome and visionary young man, I wanted to marry the only beautiful daughter of a farmer.
I went to the farmer to ask for permission to marry his daughter.
The farmer looked at me and said, “I will allow you to marry my daughter but you have to fullfill one condition.”
The farmer told me the condition, “Son go out and stand out in the field. I'm going to release three bulls one at a time and you have to grab the tail of any of the three bulls. if you can catch the tail of any one of the three bulls, then you can marry my daughter.”
Ahhh just that, I happily went to the field and stood there waiting for the bulls to be released.
The barn door opened and then came out one of the biggest bull i have ever seen.
Haaa I cannot come and kill myself ooo, I decided to let this one go and wait for the second bull.
I went over to the other side and let the bull pass through. Again, the barn opened for the second bull. This one was bigger and even more fierce than the previous bull. This time again, I thought that may be the next one could be a better choice so i ran to the other side and let the bull pass through. This man wants to kill me ooo
Now the door opened for the third bull. I had a big smile on my face. This was the weakest bull I've ever seen. So i positioned myself and was all set to take on the bull and grab his tail.
As the bull came running by, I jumped at the exact movement. As I threw my hands to grab his tail, to my greatest surprise, this bull had no tail.
Wooooooo so I've lost my chances of marrying this beautiful girl.
The farmer turned to me and said " Don't say till tomorrow to the things you can achieve today. your breakthrough was just an action away from you, but you missed it twice. I'm sorry, you can't have my daughter." Na so I take go house empty handed oo.
How many times have you said " I'll do it tomorrow to the things you can do today"?
Six sure ways to avoid procrastination
1. Do it scared
2. Do it now
3. Do it scared
4. Do it now
5. Do it scared
6. Do it now
Remember that action is what separates achievers from dreamers..
Val Okafor
Effective Leadership Crusader

About wisdom

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.