...Radiating the light for others to see.

SCHOOL NEWS

Shocking News: A Student of Public Administration HND 2 gave up the Ghost


It was a shocking news when a student of public administration HND2, ADEBAYO ADEBUKOLA HANEEFAT ADELEKE gave up the ghost on Wednesday, it was said that she die during labour which she also loss the baby. it was a painful exist for her family, friends and her newly wedded husband.  She was seen as a role model, friend and a sister.

Some of her friend took to their social media to express their feeling

GONE TOO SOON
ADEBAYO ADEBUKOLA HANEEFAT ADELEKE
I still can't believe it is real, the mystery that a dear friend and Sister left this sinful world to quickly. Your years were short but the blessings are everlasting.
You were a woman of faith because you caught GOD and your human Soul became a living soul. 
YES, it is painful but I hear in my spirit, SHE IS A LIVING SOUL.
Living souls don't die, they go beyond us into the Supernatural.
THEY ARE IMMORTAL SOULS
GOODNIGHT Adebayo Adebukola Adeleke


What a great loss, u never said u r already preparing for the great beyond, when you are greeting me last month for the loss of my mum, all the public administration hnd 2 student will miss u, igi to dara ki pe nigbo, odigbose odarinako, odoju ala.


Gone so soon
Adebayo Adebulola adeleke y do u go so so quick ure an angel that live inform of human begin , as am asking God y so quick, and he come to mind that ure angel sent by ur God as yoruba adage #igi to ki pe ni gbo u always sand by me during and after my Lydia auxiliary work as I usually call u #Akowemi I will miss ur word of encouragement when ever u call me after my marriage u usually told anty Bose don't worry the lord will remember u for good and that #olorun ki je enikeni ni gbese ohun kohun but y don't wait share that testimony together Adebukola I don't how i am going to copy with out u I love u but Jesus love most Anike Ade sure but in centre of it all am sure ure with our Jesus Christ because u live a life that pleased God



About wisdom

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.