...Radiating the light for others to see.

TRENDING

ARE YOU EARNING FROM WHAT YOU KNOW?




ARE YOU EARNING FROM WHAT YOU KNOW?
=====================================
Very few persons here know how I started and how I have built a brand of international recognition, grew a writing community from zero to over 10,000 members in less than one year and six months, and have worked with high-class professionals on content strategy and birthing excellent books and intellectual property.
Others think that I woke one day and grew to become a highly sought-after writer, editor, and consultant. They never knew that I have had my own share of indecision and unclarity.
All through my days as a little girl, I had always envisioned that I was going to write a book. I could remember scribbling words on paper, curling myself at the extreme part of the bed, with hands folded while gulping 'knowledge' from books. It was just so simple; my fingers wrote just as I read.
I would sit on a chair, have random thoughts scamper through my mind, create weird imaginations, and have my pen play them on paper.
That is how weird writers can be.
Unfortunately, it ended at that; a broke writer who didn't know anything about self-development, talent mastery, and skill profiting. I never knew that there was something more to just talents and skills.
I DIDN'T MASTER THE BUSINESS OF MY SKILL!
There is a great difference between being talented and being profitable. Talented people walk around in hidden potential while profitable people showcase well-harnessed talents and profit massively from it.
Of course, well-harnessed talents demand great investment and sacrifice. It demands that you look beyond your individual possession and identify how they can be exchanged for money.
The reason a lot of people do not make money doing what they love is that they go for a niche they are ONLY passionate about.
Some time ago, I had wanted to go into Women Advocacy. It was something that I was so passionate about. In fact, if you hear me speak about my plans for women, you will be shocked at my vision.
When days became months and months became years, I discovered that the path I was towing was a right path but at the wrong time.
Why?
Because you cannot advocate a cause that requires funds when you do not have a means of making MONEY!
Before you become a typing warrior, kindly wait!
You have no source of income.
You have no high-income skill.
You have no job.
You are dependent on another person for your needs.
And you want to start something that takes money from you? Where would you pluck it from?
The earlier you understand that passion without profit is zero, the better for you.
Have you seen people who have big dreams but while in the process of executing that dream, they get frustrated and give up? It is because they do not earn despite their sacrifices.
Believe it or not!
Passion without money equals frustration.
Everything isn't money, right? Chill!
Until you are in a situation where you cannot unlock an opportunity because you do not have money to travel to unlock it.
You might be doing something you are not earning from now; good. You still have time to change paths. You still have time to research about a skill that can bring you money.
Stop deceiving yourself!
Now, if you are a writer and you don't earn massively; mark the word "massively" from your writing skill, trust me, you are wasting time.
Stop deceiving yourself!
If you are a business owner and you find out that your business isn't growing, get up, know what is wrong and fix it.
Stop deceiving yourself!
Today, I have high professionals from respected fields sign up for my exclusive coaching and mentorship session irrespective of their class and status and I have had people place orders for copies of my book from all part of the country and beyond.
Why?
I invested in myself.
I MASTERED THE BUSINESS OF WRITING.
So you see, passion plus profit equals success!
I am glad you have time this period to think about where you will be years from now. If that niche is not bringing you money that can sustain you in years to come, kindly seek help.
Remember, you can be in a niche that you are passionate about and still profit from it.
A word is enough for the wise.
Best,
Okoye Ijeoma Dicta
P E N G O D D E S S ðŸ–Š

About wisdom

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.